Willow Grove Primary School will be recruiting teaching assistants and office and site staff in the coming months, so please do keep checking the website for vacancies.
How to Apply
To apply for a position at Willow Grove Primary School, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button for the vacancy you are interested in and it will take you to an online application form.
Why Work at Willow Grove Primary
We are an exciting new school currently under construction in Wixams and are keen to hear from high quality candidates who are interested in joining our team.
Whatever role or level, Willow Grove School is committed to supporting staff in their professional development and offer a wide range of benefits, which includes:
- Pay Scales equal to or better than national pay scales for teaching and associate staff
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme and Local Government Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance when employee is a member of the pension scheme
- 28 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays for associate staff, rising to 32 days after 5 years
- Excellent working conditions in a new, well maintained school
- Generous occupational sickness absence schemes for teaching and associate staff
- Eye Test and contribution towards spectacles for DSE users
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Internal Promotion market for career progression
- Excellent Early Careers Teacher support within the Trust
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free staff onsite parking at all sites
- Discretionary paid and unpaid leave entitlement
- Pension (associate staff) - from 1 April 2023, the Trust will contribute 22.1% of the employee’s monthly salary if they are a member of the LGPS